What is an online shop?
a website or application by means of which goods or services are sold over the Internet.
Just like any business, one has to invest to start. For example, paying rent, looking for the right products, marketing, effective monitoring and above all every business needs time to grow. As it is with other forms of business, with the online shop too you need to invest. The biggest difference here is that you need a mild investment and the returns are a long run. Anyone with a computer or Mobile Phone can run the business anywhere at any time. get started within a matter of minutes and without acquiring any special skills.
The things you need to start an online store are:
- A domain name idea (this will be the name of your online store i.e ugclothes.com)
This will be that unique address where you will direct people to find your service or products.
- A web hosting account (this is where your website lives on the internet)
You will need a good host that will be able to handle all your business needs I will personally recommend www.graciouscenters.com.They are reliable and effective
- Your undivided attention for 30 minutes.
You will not need a lot of time to run your online shop after the setup. Because most of it will be automated. But every minute of your time you ded
icateto it will always pay off in the long run.
- PayPal Account to process your payments.
This is the easiest method and secure way of processing online payments. They are other methods but the requirements for their use may not favour certain countries.
What you need and the cost
Initial Capital Set Up Cost
- Domain name: $14/
year HostingSpace: $120/year
- SSL+Installation: $100
- Dropshipping plugin $100 Onetime Payment
- Set up and product importation one Time Payment $299
- Free Basic App for Your Store and launched on Google Play Store (optional)
1.Domain Renewal $14
2.Hosting space of $120
This shop can be set up for you in less than a month and you can start earning from it.